Centrally located in the Cheltenham School District, this beautiful twin house has 4/5 bedrooms, 2 full baths and natural wood floors. As you enter the house, the enclosed porch provides an opportunity to entertain or meet privately without entering the entire house. Once the double door divider is opened, you are led into the large open layout Living Room with a fireplace and a gentle divider into the formal Dining area The updated kitchen opens up to the Dining Room with a large breakfast bar that creates an open layout feel and a wonderful dining and entertainment experience. The cherry cabinets, ample storage space and large counter area make this kitchen a pleasure to cook and bake in. The upper floor consists of 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The master bedroom which was formally 2 bedrooms and converted to one, can easily be separated if the need is there to create 3 rooms again on the upper floor. The attic upstairs has been fully finished and converted into a bed room with its own electric heating. Half of the basement has been finished and houses an in-law suite with a kitchenette and bathroom and its separate above ground entrance from the rear creates a private annex if required. There is a deck off the kitchen over looking the back yard which can be used to park 2-3 cars. This house has central air/heat and the furnace was replaced in 2019.
The home is within walking distance to
• Glenside Elementary
• Glenside Train Station
• Keswick Theatre
• Arcadia University
• Curtis Park
• Grocery and Convenience Stores
Please note the following factors
• This house is currently being rented and most of the pictures are prior to the rental
• The renters are very stable and have been excellent tenants. For those looking for a great investment, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY. The tenants are willing to sign a lease agreement for up to the next 4 years.
• Please be mindful of the tenants belongings when visiting the property as this is their home.
• If the buyer prefers not to have the tenants, the current owners have already reached an agreement with the tenants to vacate in order to grant vacant possession at signing time.
An open house is planned for May15th 2021 when the house will come to the market and where all potential buyers can visit the property.
Owners are looking for a quick sale to the highest offer with minimal conditions.